Avast offers state-of-the-art cybersecurity solutions for all your connected devices. These innovative products require proper management to harness their full potential. As such, it provides a unique online portal at “my.avast.com” for smooth and effortless management.
Create Account On “my.avast.com”
- First of all, you should open your preferred Internet Browser on your computer. For instance, you may have Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla, Safari etc.
- Next, you should go to the official website for Avast. For this, type in “avast.com” in your browser’s “Address Bar”. Then, press the “Enter” key on your keyboard.
- As a result, it will open the “Home” page for “my.avast.com”. Here, you should look at the top right-hand corner for the “Menu”. Now, click on it to expand it.
- Next, you should look at the very bottom of this expanded menu for “Account”.
- Consequently, it will redirect you to the “my.avast.com” for account creation.
- Here, you should look at the top right-hand side for “Register”. Then, click on it to open the “Account Registration” window.
- Thereafter, you are required to fill in the empty fields with relevant information as explained below.
- Email Address: Provide an active email address that you want to use for this account.
- Password: Enter a strong and unique password that you wish to set for this account. Here, you should try to use a combination of upper case and lower case letters, numbers, special characters etc.
- Re-type Password: Type in the same password as provided above to confirm the same.
- Finally, click on “Create New Account”.
- Subsequently, “my.avast.com” notifies you regarding your account with a confirmation message.
- Simultaneously, a “Verification Email” will also be sent to your registered email address.
- Hence, you should open your email account. Then, access the email received from Avast.
- Now, click on the “Verification” link to conclude the account creation process.
- Thereafter, the following window will confirm that the “Registration” process is complete. Hence, click “Continue” to open your Avast account’s welcome page.
Access Your Account On “my.avast.com”
Avast is known for extending delightful user experience and unrelenting protection. It gives you a holistic management solution in the form of a web-based platform that aims to simplify your life.
This intuitive portal allows you to access your account in two convenient ways. Both options employ simple, user-friendly procedures. Hence, you should opt for the one that suits you the most.
To begin with, you have the online method. Here, you can log in to your account from “my.avast.com”. In other words, it gives you the freedom to access your account anywhere and anytime. To put it differently, it gives you remote access to all your protected devices.
- Open a Web Browser on your computer and go to Avast’s official website.
- Now, click on “Menu” from the top right-hand corner.
- Next, you should click on “Account” to open the “my.avast.com” page.
- Thereafter, enter your registered “Email Address” and corresponding “Password”.
- Finally, click on “Avast Login”.
- Alternatively, you can “Sign In” with your “Facebook” or “Google” account. For this, click on “Login With Facebook” or “Login With Google”. Again, remember that it is possible only if you are already logged in to your respective Facebook or Google account. Else, you should log in to them first.
Along with that, you have the offline method. Here, you can log in to your account through a pre-installed software on your system. In other words, you can access your account only from a dedicated system.
- Open the Avast application on your system. For this, click on the Avast icon located in the “System Tray” i.e. at the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
- As a result, it will open the Avast user interface. Now, it will prompt you to “Login”. Hence, click on “Sign In”.
- Thereafter, correctly enter your registered “Email Address”.
- Then, accurately provide the corresponding “Password”.
- Finally, click on “Login”.